Adding to the festive spirit, here we share some wishes, messages, love quotes, images, and Facebook and Whatsapp status which you can send to your spouse or post on social media to celebrate this festival. Read on to know more.
Wishes, Messages, Facebook & Whatsapp status:
1. This Karva Chauth I want to thank you, my darling, for coming into my life. Happy Karva Chauth!
2. We may fight a lot and later make up too, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t love or care about you. Happy Karva Chauth!
3. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. Happy Karva Chauth!
4. I may not express myself a lot but let me take this opportunity today to thank you for bring so much love and peace in my life. Happy Karva Chauth!
5. Today I promise to love and care for you till eternity. Happy Karva Chauth!
6. I feel I’m very fortunate to have you as my life partner. You are my biggest strength and weakness in my life. Happy Karva Chauth!
7. Let us look at the moon, offer our prayers, and thank God for having each other in our life. Happy Karva Chauth!
8. This might merely be a fast for some, but for me this is a way to show you how much I love and care for you. Happy Karva Chauth!
9. May God bless you with a long and happy life, my dear husband. Happy Karva Chauth!
10. Happy Karva Chauth! Let us celebrate our love and gratitude on this auspicious day together.
Love quotes for Karwa Chauth:
1. “You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.” William Faulkner
2. “It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you.” Roald Dahl, The Witches
3. “If it is right, it happens—the main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.” John Steinbeck
4. “I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.” Alice Walker
5. “True love, like any other strong and addicting drug, is boring—once the tale of encounter and discovery is told, kisses quickly grow stale and caresses tiresome…except, of course, to those who share the kisses, who give and take the caresses while every sound and color of the world seems to deepen and brighten around them. As with any other strong drug, true first love is really only interesting to those who have become its prisoners. And, as is true of any other strong and addicting drug, true first love is dangerous.” Stephen King, Wizard and Glass
6. “Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other.” Rainer Maria Rilke
7. “We love the things we love for what they are.” Robert Frost
8. “The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.” Henry Miller
9. “I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That’s the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty…you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.” J. D. Salinger
10. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” Charles Dickens
11. “Love is the answer to everything. It’s the only reason to do anything. If you don’t write stories you love, you’ll never make it. If you don’t write stories that other people love, you’ll never make it.” Ray Bradbury
12. “To get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.” Mark Twain
13. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” Orson Welles
14. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” James Baldwin
15. “Who, being loved, is poor?” Oscar Wilde
16. “I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, “Dear Scott, Dearest Zelda: The Love Letters of F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald”
17. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”― Pablo Neruda, “100 Love Sonnets”